Young Snakes- Bark Along With The Young Snakes (1982)


A pre-'til Tuesday Aimee Mann leads this Boston band, with this EP being their only output besides the single "Brains And Eggs" that appeared on the compilation LP "A Wicked Good Time!".




Members:
Aimee Mann - Vocals, Bass
Doug Vargas - Guitar
Mike Evans - Drums
Michael Hausman - Additional Percussion (He later went on to be the drummer in 'til Tuesday and also became Aimee's manager)




Downloads all available on main page : http://azlocal.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have been looking for this one forever. I played in a band in Boston in the early '80s that shared a bill with Young Snakes several times Doug Vargas (guitarist) and Michael Evans (drummer) were friends of mine, though Aimee never seemed to care much for me. I'm sure she had her reasons. Still, this is one of my all-time favorite bands. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I knew these guys too, especially Michael (what a staggeringly good player he is too) and also played around Boston at the time in a band called My Hip. Who are you?!

Great EP, a real inspiration at the time.

Michael C said...

still trying to get this!!! please link me