Design For Living - For A Moment ep (1984)



A cool find from St. Marx Music in New York City about a year ago, I finally got around to taking a listen and really have enjoyed this 3 song ep with an upbeat Synth sound from (I'm guessing) New York band Design For Living on Red Fence Records. Recorded at Tiki Studio - Glen Cove, NY. I know they put out one other 6 song ep called Slowly Shouting.


Band Members:
Stephen Bennett - Vocals, Bass, Guitar
Stevie Reno - Guitars, Korg Poly Six, Huh!
Jimmy Ross - Drums And Percussion


All songs written and produced by Design For Living


Downloads all available on main page : http://azlocal.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Club80 (Robever80) said...

Excellent post. Excellent album. Still have the vinyl but glad to get this in a form that I don't degrade with every use!

Adam said...

Club80 and I used to hang out with these guys at the clubs on Long Island back in the 80s. Check out our 80s music blog:

The Post Punk Progressive Pop Party
http://thep5.blogpsot.com

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your great blog. Is it possible to repost this?

C said...

I have re-uploaded the Ep, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the e.p. I have uploaded their "Slowly Shouting" mini LP on my blog, have a look here: http://feelinkindafroggy.blogspot.com

C said...

Thanks Tydalwave, I really appreciate it!!

Anonymous said...

Possible to re upload this EP? Thanks

Anonymous said...

cAN YOU PLEASE REPOST?

HappyTimeMan said...

The "slowly shouting" ep is a different Design For Living.